If you’re 18 or older, and love to skate, then our Thursday Night adult skate sessions are for you! Whether you’re a serious skater or just want to have fun, you will fit right in! This session is every Thursday night – with exceptional songs from the 80’, 90’s, Y2K decades and music artists we love to skate to. It’s a great date night or singles night out! Rock out with your friends. Enjoy some well deserved time away from the kids. Get some exercise! 16 laps around the rink is 1 mile! Oh yeah!! Dust off your skates or rent ours and roll around in our new generation skates! Yes we have the newer leather brownie skates available too!
Regular Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
Due to limited capacity, admission is not guaranteed for those without a presold ticket
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
* You are welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades. Package price does not change.
* Everyone must pay admission on this night whether skating or watching.
* Skate rental is extra unless otherwise noted.
* No outside food or drink permitted.
* Rink rules apply
Skate at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- No passes accepted at this time
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.