If you’re 18 or older, and love to skate, then our Thursday Night adult skate sessions are for you! Whether you’re a serious skater or just want to have fun, you will fit right in! This session is every Thursday night – with exceptional songs from the 80’, 90’s, Y2K decades and music artists we love to skate to. It’s a great date night or singles night out! Rock out with your friends. Enjoy some well deserved time away from the kids. Get some exercise! 16 laps around the rink is 1 mile! Oh yeah!! Dust off your skates or rent ours and roll around in our new generation skates! Yes we have the newer leather brownie skates available too!
Regular Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
Tickets can be purchased online online up to 30 minutes before the start of this session. After that, they can be purchased at the door until we have reached our capacity limit.
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
* You are welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades. Package price does not change.
* Everyone must pay admission on this night whether skating or watching.
* Skate rental is extra unless otherwise noted.
* No outside food or drink permitted.
* Rink rules apply
Skate at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.