70’s Roller Disco and Old School Event
Let’s groove to some of the best 70’s roller disco and old school artists and songs! Tonight’s the night… and it’s gonna be all right! Get a car wash and then Boogie… oogie… oogie on in and bring your dancing queen! Yep! Get down tonight! That’s the way I like it! Then it’s time to fly… robin fly!
Thursday, May 20, 2021
Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
Tickets can be purchased online online up to 30 minutes before the start of this session. After that, they can be purchased at the door until we have reached our capacity limit.
Welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades.
*We do not serve alcohol. Although we have root beer on tap!
*Please Note: everyone must pay admission to enter on this night
* Ages 18 and older only
*Music Mix—Variety of artists from the 70’s and mix of Old School Music.
Featured Artists—Bee Gees, Dianna Ross, KC and the Sunshine Band, The Jackson 5
Featured Songs—Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough, September, Let’s Groove, We Are Family, Brick House
*Beat the heat!! We are air conditioned!
Skate at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- FACE MASKS
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.