Got a hover board and no place to ride it? Ride your hover board here on select Thursday nights!
No roller skating or roller blading tonight.
This event is designed for guests with hover boards only.
We do not rent hover boards. You are welcome to bring your own.
Hover board must be free of dirt and rocks.
Bring a pair of dry shoes/socks ok too.
Helmets and safety gear recommended.
No hover board cart/seat attachments, no scooters, no rip stix
No passes or coupons accepted for this event.
For maximum enjoyment – please make sure the battery is fully charged.
Due to limited capacity, admission is not guaranteed for those without a presold ticket
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
Parents and children under 32” are the only “free spectators”.
All others will be charged admission whether hoverboarding or watching.
No outside food or drink permitted.
Rink rules apply
Socks required for Bounce Quest playground. Socks available for purchase also.
Bounce Quest Activity for children under 56” tall.
Hoverboard and play at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times and prices may change without notice.
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- No passes accepted at this time
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.