Got a hover board and no place to ride it? Ride your hover board here on select Thursday nights!
No roller skating or roller blading tonight.
No passes or coupons accepted for this event.
Hover board must be free of dirt and rocks.
We do not rent hover boards. You are welcome to bring your own.
Helmets and safety gear recommended.
Bring a pair of dry shoes.
For maximum enjoyment – please make sure the battery is fully charged.
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
Parents and children under 32” are the only “free spectators”.
All others will be charged admission whether hoverboarding or watching.
No outside food or drink permitted.
Rink rules apply
Socks required for Bounce Quest playground. Socks available for purchase also.
Bounce Quest Activity for children under 56” tall.
Hoverboard and play at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Per MDHHS restrictions—Concession is not open at this time. No food or drink may be brought in. Limited food/drink items available for takeout at end of session.
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- Masks are required at all times, including while skating, per executive order.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- No passes accepted at this time
- Cash is accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.