Feeling Lucky??? Wednesday, March 17th is our It’s Your Lucky Day. In honor of St Patrick’s Day, we’re going to be ShamROCKin’ it…. Irish Trivia and green glow specials. It’s gonna be a weeeeeee……bit fun! That’s no blarney!
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021
Regular Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
Due to limited capacity, admission is not guaranteed for those without a presold ticket
SKATE MATE RENTAL—(Walkers) $5 deposit with $2 refund
These are helpful for the beginner skater. No need to hang on the wall!
KIDDIE CART RENTAL—(Stroller) $10 deposit—1 Hour Rental $7 Refund, 2 Hour Rental $4 Refund
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
You are welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades.
Non skating parents, grand parents and children under 32” are the only “free spectators:”. All others will be charged admission and skate rental (if need) whether skating or watching.
Skate rental is extra unless otherwise noted.
No outside food or drink permitted.
Rink rules apply
Socks required for JJ skate rental and Bounce Quest playground. Socks available for purchase also.
Bounce Quest Activity for children under 56” tall.
Skate and play at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- No passes accepted at this time
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash is accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.