Sunday Family Funday
Get on your feet…wiggle your seat..
then gather your friends and family … and sweet Uncle Pete,
for an afternoon of roller skating that can’t be beat!
We’re conveniently located just off 31 Expressway… yep! Just down the street!
Our Milky Way Café is filled with yummy drinks and treats.
Family friendly music is played along with skating games,
you may even hear the floor guards blow the whistle with a silly tweet!
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon, with a big excitement for us to greet!
Skating Admission $6
Skating & Bounce Quest Admission $9
Regular Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
$17.50—Family Meal Deal—Large (cheese/pep) pizza, pitcher of pop
$22.00—Trio Meal Deal—12” (cheese/pep), cheesy bread, pitcher of pop
SKATE MATE RENTAL—(Walkers) $5 deposit with $2 refund
These are helpful for the beginner skater. No need to hang on the wall!
KIDDIE CART RENTAL—(Stroller) $10 deposit—1 Hour Rental $7 Refund, 2 Hour Rental $4 Refund
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES—CLICK HERE
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
You are welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades.
Non skating parents, grand parents and children under 32” are the only “free spectators:”. All others will be charged admission and skate rental (if need) whether skating or watching.
Skate rental is extra unless otherwise noted.
Bounce Quest – playground for children under 56″ tall
No outside food or drink permitted.
Rink rules apply
Socks required for JJ skate rental and Bounce Quest playground. Socks available for purchase also.
Skate and play at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- Masks ARE REQUIRED EVERYWHERE IN THE FACILITY.
- EXCEPTION—Masks are NOT required while eating/drinking, seated at table/bench.
- Masks are available for $1
- All staff will be wearing masks
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity to 15%.
- This is a 23,000 square foot facility. There is plenty of room for social distance.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.
CLOSURE OF GUEST ACTIVITY
- Bounce Quest playground is not open at this time.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.