Hey…Hey!! It’s midweek so what do ya’ say….
Grab your skates, mingle with your family and friends in a fun way!
All ages welcome! So bring, mom, dad, brother and sis….
Get your wheels in motion for some whirligig and wiggle, you won’t want to miss!
Wheelie Fun Wednesday
Skating Admission $4
Skating & Bounce Quest Admission $7 (under 56” tall)
Regular Skate Rental $4 Roller Blade Rental $5 Premium Rental $6
Tickets can be purchased online online up to 30 minutes before the start of this session. After that, they can be purchased at the door until we have reached our capacity limit.
SKATE MATE RENTAL—(Walkers) $5 deposit with $2 refund
These are helpful for the beginner skater. No need to hang on the wall!
KIDDIE CART RENTAL—(Stroller) $10 deposit—1 Hour Rental $7 Refund, 2 Hour Rental $4 Refund
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
- You are welcome to bring your own roller skates or roller blades.
- Non skating parents, grand parents and children under 32” are the only “free spectators:”. All others will be charged admission and skate rental (if need) whether skating or watching.
- Skate rental is extra unless otherwise noted.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- Rink rules apply
- Socks required for JJ skate rental and Bounce Quest playground. Socks available for purchase also.
- Bounce Quest Activity for children under 56” tall.
Skate and play at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
Times, packages and prices may change without notice.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- ALL GUESTS 5 yrs old & older are required to wear a mask.
- MASKS REQUIRED Per executive order—Masks are required at all times, including while walking/skating/on skating floor.
- CONSUMING FOOD/BEVERAGE Masks are NOT required while eating at table/bench seating.
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We strongly encourage buying tickets online and in advance. This will ensure your entry into the session. (limited capacity). There is no additional service fee for online ticket sales at jjskate.net.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
INCREASED CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the center.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization procedures have been implemented
- Concession area seating has been re arranged to allow additional spacing between tables.
- We are limiting our building capacity, in accordance with guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC, local government and health officials.
- Guests are responsible for social distancing.