DUE TO LIMITED STAFF – ALL PARTIES MUST BE BOOKED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Thank you for your understanding
If you’re having a birthday, you’ve got to have your party here! No one does birthdays like we do. Savvy parents know that a birthday party at Jumpin’ Jupiter Skate Center will be a party to remember, by you and the kids. We take the planning, decorating, cooking and clean up, out of the equation. Just bring the cake, the kids and the camera! We even help with the invitations. It’s super easy! And while the kids are busy skating, you can just sit back and have an awesome feeling, knowing your child is having the best birthday ever. Book your party conveniently through the website or give us a call during open hours.
PUBLIC SKATING SESSION PARTY TIMES:
WEDNESDAY: 6pm – 8pm
SATURDAY: August/Sept 2 – 4, Oct 1-3, 2:30-4:30, Nov 12-2,1-3, 2:30-4:30
SUNDAY: 2pm – 4pm
- Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express accepted. Please no checks.
- A two week advanced notice for booking party is recommended.
- All parties include one birthday child free per package.
- Additional “add on” items can be added on the day of your party too, such as token packages and party bags.
- Non skating parents, grand parents and children under 32” can enter for free, to watch. All others will need a party ticket or charged general admission to enter whether skating or watching.
- Parties booked less than 3 days in advance is subject to a $20 fee.
- Christian and Gospel music is played on Monday evening parties.
DEPOSIT/BALANCE OF PARTY:
- Balance of party is paid in full upon arrival.
- $75 deposit does NOT go towards balance of party. Deposit is refunded up to 10 days after the party date IF—
EXCESSIVE CLEANING: Our staff will take care of the normal party clean up. Honestly, that’s one of the reasons why you’re having your party here. So we do the work! What is not acceptable—excessive pizza/cake/ice cream in the carpet, no food fights/smashing cake into another patrons face, no confetti, glitter or silly string, along with litter left in parking lot from your guests. It takes our staff a considerably longer time to clean.
EXIT: Everyone in party has exited the party room by the end of your party room time. (This includes cake, gifts and personal belongings). Our staff needs to clean these areas, due to the fact there may be a session/party scheduled after yours. If you have guests dropped off for your party and are waiting to be picked up, please do not leave until their ride has arrived.
We would be happy to answer any questions you or your guests may have. Additional questions and answers can be found under the “Frequently Asked Birthday Question” button at the top of the page. You are welcome to give us a call too! (231) 773-5538